Become a Student
What If You Could Hit the Reset Button For High School?
GPS Education Partners combines credentialed-based learning with live, on-the-job experiences. After GPS students finish our program, they return to their high school for graduation – to join classmates crossing the stage and receiving a regular high school diploma.
While traditional high school students are out looking for jobs, GPS students will already have the skills that put them on a fast track to a career. There’s a good chance GPS students already have a great paying, skilled position waiting!
To be considered, students must:
- Have completed a minimum of two years of high school, and seeking enrollment for his or her junior or senior year
- Have parental/guardian sponsorship and support
- Have an interest in manufacturing and/or technical careers
- Thrive in a hands-on, applied learning environment
- Be seeking a more personalized education experience (10:1 student to teacher ratio)
- Be enrolled as a current student at a GPS partner high school
If you don’t see your high school on the list, please contact our enrollment office at 1-844-821-8118 to explore other enrollment options.
How to Apply